Kids Kickboxing Classes Combining Karate, Taekwondo & Muay Thai
We’re proud to announce our NEW programs that feature cross training in Kickboxing, Karate, Taekwondo and Muay Thai for kids. Here is the great fitness and character building program that keeps kids of all ages interested and excited.
We’ve been blessed to have the opportunity to work with so many youth from our area over the years. It’s always amazing to share their youthful energy. Kids just love learning new things. That’s something we adults should always take a moment to treasure.
But it’s important to keep children engaged. By constantly giving them new challenges to experience and master, we can keep your young ones excited about staying fit and learning new skills
As professional competitors, we know the importance of cross training between disciplines. Kickbooxing, Karate, Taekwondo and Muay Thai come from very rich traditions and each have much to offer.
The different styles of grappling and striking are fun. Learning them is an exhilarating experience for all ages
Just as important, this new program will give your children an exciting new avenue to explore. This may be just what she or he needs to make this year the most interesting yet.
This new program is a great addition to our already established Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program that we’re known for. This addition will continue to further the great benefits children receive here.
Kids go to work building physical ability that can enhance their health, wellness, and self esteem for a lifetime
They also learn important life skills that will have positive effects in school and later in their careers. And perhaps most important, working hard to learn traditional martial arts skills develops strong personal character. Children learn how to rely on a strong self while benefiting from close cooperation with others.
Let’s get your child started
in our exciting new program that mixes Kickboxing, Karate, Taekwondo & Muay Thai. We have convenient class times and and also a great after school care program.
Call Us Now (626-335-4971)
“What Can Kickboxing Martial Arts Give My Child That Other Things Can’t?”
That’s a question we get all the time from concerned parents. Our answer to that is simple. What sets martial arts apart, particularly our specific kids kickboxing program designed for children, is that it teaches a variety of “life skills” and focuses a lot on “character building” not just the flashy punches and kicks you might see in a lot of TV commercials or movies. The physical skills and attributes your child will develop will continually improve because our system is on-going, not “seasonal” like most sports. Our system is about a lifestyle, one that makes kids better people overall – on the mats and off the mats – developing “Champions In Life.” Take a look at what your child will get by being a part of our team…
“What can training kids kickboxing at Sampa can do for my children?”
Here’s some of what your child learn along joining our Kids Kickboxing Program….
- Kickboxing Classes are a fun and exciting training method that teaches your children how to get fit and stay strong and active.
- Learn techniques that can be used in almost any self-defense situation (Your child will learn how to handle bullies.)
- Confidence (“A confident child is an unstoppable child.”)
- Self-esteem (Your children will feel good about themselves.)
- Peer pressure avoidance skills (Your children will have the courage to say “No” to drugs and other dangerous activities.)
- Motor skills (Your child will have improved coordination and agility.)
- Life skills they can continue to use as they get older
- Discipline (Being able to do the right thing)
- Personal development (Your child will be developing and improving each and every class.)
- Academic success (Your children will actually want to work hard to improve their grades.)
- Tons of fun (Your child will have a lot of fun while learning important mental and physical skills.)
Call Us Now (626-335-4971)
- A positive learning experience (Your child will learn how to embrace positive things while avoiding negative things.)
- Better manners (Things as simple as saying “Yes sir” and “Yes Ma’am” to saying “Please” and “Thank you.”)
- Positive outlook on life (Positive children succeed much more than negative children.)
- Mindset (Striving to do the right things in and out of school.)
- Focus and concentration (Your child will pay attention more in class, during conversations and while doing school work.)
- More energy directed at the right things
- Teamwork skills and how to get along well with others
- Self-respect and respect for others
- Eye contact (Kids who don’t look down at the ground and keep good eye contact with people don’t get bullied.)
- Courage (Your children will learn how to stand up for themselves, say “No” to drugs, and avoid bullies and peer pressure.)
- Mental toughness (Your child will learn how to be strong in the face of adversity.)
- Language skills (Your child will speak more clearly.)
- A head start in life by being a part of a “complete” martial arts and character development program
- Drive (Your child will be driven to be a good student in school and a fantastic kid outside of school.)
- Potential (Your child will develop his/her own unique potential and learn how to maximize it.)
- Mental skills and physical skills that carry over at home, in school, and throughout their entire lives
- Personal achievement (Our program focuses a lot on personal achievement so each child can get the most out of the program for themselves.)
- Character building (Your child will build character, not just learn how to punch and kick.)
- Physical strength (Your child will get stronger and build functional, healthy, sport-specific strength.)
- Peer pressure resistance (Your child will be able to resist peer pressure, bullies and other negative aspects of life.)
- Conditioning (Your child will get in better shape, look better and feel like a million bucks.)
- Life enjoyment (Your child will have the mental and physical tools to enjoy life more.)
- Self-Satisfaction (Your child will feel good about being a good person and doing the right things all the time.)
- Positive, encouraging instructors who know how to teach and develop children
- Leadership skills (Your child will be a leader, not a follower.)
- Motivation (Your child will get motivated to be a productive member of society.)
- Role Model (Your child will be work toward becoming someone for others to look up to.)
- Admiration (Your child will become a child that other parents will be impressed with.)
- Memory (Your child will remember more in school and retain more of what’s learned in class.)
Call Us Now (626-335-4971)
A big problem many people who want to get your child involved in kickboxing is that they can’t find a quality and thrust school for their children’s. There are just not many good schools out there that are qualified to train kids in a challenging, productive and fun way. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, but the reality is that good, quality kids program is hard to find. That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top kids Kickboxing school in Glendora. Your children will be working out with our dedicated, committed instructors. We are 100% committed to your child success.
“If you’re thinking about get your child involved in our kickboxing program, then this will be the smartest decision you can make for him.”
Plus Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
We have an iron-clad 30-day money-back guarantee. That means that if you give our program a fair shot for a full month (2 classes per week) and for some reason you don’t think you’re getting exactly what you want, let us know and we’ll give your money back on the spot (but I highly doubt you will). That’s how confident I am in our kids Kickboxing and character development program.
Here’s exactly what to do right now… Call Us Now (626-335-4971)
All you have to do in order to take advantage of our $99 introductory program just give us a call so that we can schedule a time one of our instructors can meet with you for your child’s first introductory lesson and for your student-parent consultation. Give us a call right now.
Head Coach and Owner
Sampa Kickboxing and Martial Arts